Valiant Marketing Group is one of the leading marketing and advertising firms in the Orange County area. We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry level positions in management, marketing, advertising, sales and public relations. We are focusing on building our new divisions. Some of the nation’s largest companies have hired us to increase consumer awareness and build their customer base. We are looking for the right people to lead in expanding and growing this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
· Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
· Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
· Train and develop new marketing professionals
· Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
· Manage and develop promotions and materials
**No experience is necessary, training is provided for those candidates that qualify.
IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS- All applicants MUST BE:
1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level
2. DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. Show LEADERSHIP skills
5. Have a TAKE CHARGE personality
6. Have a Business mindset
APPLY TODAY TO SECURE A ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW!!
Valiant Marketing Group is a growth-focused marketing and consulting services firm that offers campaigns based on an innovative form of experiential marketing. This approach spreads the word about the brands we represent in a faster and more efficient manner than conventional media, such as television and Internet advertising. Our team of brand ambassadors creates carefully-planned strategies based on the latest research. As a result, we effectively reach consumers with highly-targeted messaging, helping companies large and small grow their reach.
To meet our ambitious goals, we rely on a top-notch team of dedicated marketing executives who strive for excellence in all they do. To this end, we invest heavily in their professional development. We provide state-of-the art resources and training for each member of our team. We encourage ongoing coaching, recognition of high-performers, and we instill the belief that hard work yields amazing dividends. By doing so, we ensure your marketing campaign outperforms anything offered by our competitors.
Role: Entry Level Campaign & Event Coordinator - Marketing / Public Relation
Location: Long Beach,
Apply for this job now.