Kaufman Rossin is seeking a highly organized, self-directed and professional Administrative Assistant. This position requires the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a very fast paced environment. The ideal candidate must be good with people, highly organized and self-directed, and have a good attitude with a professional demeanor.
- Support department with routine professional administrative duties including travel coordination, appointments & scheduling, expense reconciliation, client billing, client inquiries, and staff requests
- Manage and screen all incoming calls
- Review, direct and respond to correspondence
- Organize meetings and conference calls
- Assist with the client on-boarding and related account opening processes
- Filing, copying, scanning and faxing
- At least 3 years of experience as an Administrative Support Professional
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Attention to detail
- Must be persistent, with good follow up
- Ability to smile through difficult client requests
- Experience with online banking systems, wire initiation, etc., a plus
This is a non-exempt position with full benefits (health, paid vacation, 401k, etc.).
We have an open door policy with easy access to answers and support, an open mind for innovative ideas, and open ears that welcome feedback. People here feel recognized, rewarded and valued.
We work hard. And we play hard. That’s not something you hear often about accounting firms. But at Kaufman Rossin, we keep things balanced. We might have a wine party on Friday, and next week might be a softball game or a 5K race to benefit a local charity. We encourage our employees to follow their passions and get involved in the community - and have fun doing it. Back at the office, you can enjoy a healthy workout at our gym or take a break with a relaxing massage.
We don’t just say we treat our employees well - we do it. And we’ve got the awards to prove it! The Kaufman Rossin Group has won repeat honors as the Best Firm to Work For among large firms nationwide and has been named a Best Place to Work in South Florida eight times by the South Florida Business Journal. We’re also a Top 100 Firm and we have been recognized as the fastest growing accounting firm in the U.S.
Join our winning team!
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.