· Level 3 Teaching Assistant
· Salary: £75 -£80/day
· KS2 Experience is required
· Start date: ASAP
Brandt Education are working with a 3 - form entry 'GOOD' rated primary school in Blackpool, to recruit a Primary School Level 3 Teaching Assistant who can work in both Key stage 2. The successful candidate will assist class teachers, lead intervention groups and sometimes may lead a full class. You must hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification and must have experience supporting children in both Key Stage 1 and 2 and have taught Phonics.
The school has an incredibly supportive staff team that endeavour to create a warm and hard-working environment. Teaching is 'Good' throughout the school and staff pride themselves on creating a stimulating and exciting learning environment. SEN children are well supported and the children love to come to school and are eager to learn.
- To lead maths, English, and Phonics interventions
- To be proactive within the classroom
- On occasion you may be required to teach the full class.
- Hold a DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for one)
- Must have a motivated attitude, as well as good classroom management
- Must hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification (or equivalent)
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate to send your CV.