A global EHS consulting firm is searching for multiple Safety Consultants to work on a major technology client account, assisting with the development, implementation and maintenance of safety programs and systems at a rapidly-expanding R&D/manufacturing facility.
- Assist in the development and delivery of Safety Management Procedures with associated training slide decks
- Develop training course materials to support safety training matrix for various roles within the organization, and assist with the delivery of those training courses
- Develop and issue targeted safety campaign materials for project teams to use
- Develop and distribute lessons learned documents for Major/Minor incident classifications
- Ensure safety procedures are followed, including LOTO and machine guarding
- Bachelor's degree in safety, engineering, or other related field
- Prior experience within the technology, R&D or manufacturing sectors
- Safety accreditation essential (ASP, OHST, CSP, CIH, etc.)
Shirley Parsons are global leaders in EHS recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global EHS talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career coaches to EHS professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best EHS talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced wellbeing.
Role: Safety Consultant [SC-10858]
Apply for this job now.