Job Title: Solar Installer
Job Location: Dublin CA, and surrounding areas
Pay Rate: $17-$22/hr DOE
Schedule: This is a temp-to-perm job, with a schedule of 8 hours per shift, and 5 shifts per week, schedule and weather permitting.
PeopleReady is seeking Solar Installers for work in the Dublin CA area. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the cutting edge solar industry. If you are passionate about environmentalism, sustainability or trade work, this may be a great position for you.
Solar Installer Job Duties Include:
- Maintaining safety practices at all times
- Working on rooftops of homes and businesses
- Mounting rails
- Installing PV panels
- Running cables
- Hauling Materials
- Maintaining a clean worksite
- Demonstrating excellent customer service
- Working alongside a team to ensure that all work is completed safely and on time.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have previous solar installation or related experience
- Must be willing to work at heights in varying weather conditions
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Must be familiar with basic construction tools
- Must be familiar with construction safety practices
- PeopleReady is an E-Verify employer
For more information about this position and PeopleReady services, please call 510-883-0682
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
PeopleReady is a branch of Trueblue a publicly traded company; will help you find the jobs you want, by matching your skills, experience and preferences. Our recruiters and branch staff get to know you and become your career coaches.
We have jobs in a variety of industries with some of the largest companies and most influential brands. We’ll work with you to assess your skills and discuss your dreams. You’ll never pay a fee for our services.
PeopleReady is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law. If required, candidates must be willing to submit to a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Role: Solar Installers
Apply for this job now.