THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A CAR IN ORDER TO GET TO WORK EACH DAY- Start Time 530AM
As a Merchandiser, you are responsible for conducting resets & surveys, tagging & placement of new items, displaying signage & assembly of products, processing product recalls, managing deliveries, and capturing & submitting reports at a store level.
The position works either in a team environment, or independently based upon the project. Primary job functions require exercising independent judgment.
- Prior POG and Merchandising experience.
- Prior Reset and Plan-o-gram experience.
- Have reliable transportation and can arrive to work on time.
- Are able to work in a team environment and take directions from others.
- Stand, bend, or stoop for entire shift.
- Stock and/or reposition merchandise.
Partner with SAS and benefit from over 30 years of experience developing merchandising service programs for the nation's leading retailers and consumer brands.
SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.
Role: Retail Merchandiser-Grocery
Apply for this job now.