Atlantic Tool & Die Company commenced operations as an Ohio corporation in June 1937. Since then ATD has grown into a global company with locations in 2 states and international operations in Mexico and China. We are a world class supplier of metal stampings, value added assemblies, tubular products and contracted dies for many industries including automotive and power sports. As we continue to grow, our Company’s two priorities are the safety and welfare of all of the associates and the quality of the Company’s products.
We seek candidates with these values and work ethic:
- Candidates that cherish their safety environment and promote the safety of others.
- We look for candidates that have a track record in meeting and exceeding the extraordinary challenges of this role.
- Leadership, especially as a team builder and collaborator are skills we treasure in our organization.
- We look for people that have an extraordinary ability to get things done right the first time, with a great attitude, and make it look easy.
- We seek candidates with strong strategic aptitude, clear thinking and communicating, great decision making, and a knack for anticipating issues before anyone else.
- Our ideal candidates have an insatiable drive for continuous improvement, efficiency in their work, solving problems at their source, and never making the same mistake twice.
To learn more about ATD, log on to #removed#
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Financial partner to the CFO and management team, deep commitment to achieving a best-in-class accounting team performance. Must take ownership of the financial statements and forecasts and effectively communicate targets and results to enable improved financial results:
· Maintain safe work area; ensure the safety of others; wear proper personal protective equipment.
- Monitor cash, debt and profitability through prompt reporting of all monthly and year-to-date financial statements.
- Manage the company’s cash flow, cash requirements and banking reporting.
- Prepare and issue consolidated monthly financial reports for the executive management team.
- Prepare forecast as well as monthly/quarterly operational reporting and variance review.
- Work with functional managers to drive metric based improvements and accountability within the company’s operations
- Manage the company's GL, accounting functions and controls in accordance with company, legal and GAAP standards.
- Maintain accurate cost accounting system with focus on continuous improvement projects to improve contribution margins.
- Manage the company's cash flow through deposits, loans, receivables and payables.
- Coordinate all audit functions with CPA firm, banks, State and Federal agencies.
- Stay current on all new and proposed tax legislation that could affect current and future operations.
- Manage the company payroll procedures and accounts.
- Manage the hiring, retention, reviews, and succession of departmental personnel.
- Leverage technology to improve processes and automate standard reporting and analysis.
- Follow all applicable IATF 16949 policies, procedures and work instructions
- Generally, perform all other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of relevant and progressive experience with a minimum of 5 years multi-divisional controllership position
- Private company experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills a must
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to effectively interact with upper management including executive team/board of directors
- Ability to work in a matrix environment as well as to work cross-functionally, in particular at the business unit level
- Strong problem recognition and solving skills are a must
- Must be self-motivated, assertive and demonstrate a positive attitude
Atlantic Tool & Die Company commenced operations as an Ohio corporation in June 1937. Since then ATD has grown into a global company with locations in 2 states and international operations in Mexico and China. We are a world class supplier of metal stampings, value added assemblies, tubular products and contracted dies . As we continue to grow, our Company's two priorities are the safety and welfare of all of the associates and the quality of the Company's products.
We look for candidates that have longevity and loyalty to their past employers. Candidates that have served at least 3 years with their past employers proves that the candidate is capable of working in one job for a period of time. Dedication is valued at ATD and all candidates are considered based on this value.
Role: Corporate Controller
Apply for this job now.