If interested please call me (Evangelina) at 909-570-3090 or submit your resume at #removed#
Job Description Warehouse Distribution Project Lead Description:
This position requires an employee who’s top focus is attention to detail. Throughout the day, the employee will be receiving in product, processing receipt in system along with physical put away.
They will also be processing, picking, packing and shipping orders throughout the day. This employee with understand the urgency of just in time logistics and work to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Each order for individual customers required different and unique steps to be taken, which is why attention to detail is a priority.
Cycle counts will be conducted multiple times per week.
- Receiving freight into computer system
- Physical putaway of inbound freight
- Order processing from computer system
- Physical pulling of orders
- Handling shipping label creation
- Weekly cycle counts
- Other duties as assigned Requirements:
- Order picking, packing and shipping experience
- High attention to detail in paperwork and computer processing
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with warehouse operations and atmosphere
- Experience with SAP warehouse systems is beneficial
- Sit-down forklift experience would be helpful
As a provider of job services and direct hire search since 1978, Accurate Personnel has grown from a regional Chicagoland firm to a full-service job agency and professional direct-hire search firm with nationwide reach.
Role: Warehouse Distribution Project Lead
Apply for this job now.