JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
Refinitiv CIS team is looking for a strategic, innovative change agent to drive Directory Services. In this role, you will collaborate with technology peers and dedicated business unit software & product developers to deliver security automation platform & capabilities for automating repetitive manual tasks & realize productivity gains.
The ideal candidate will possess the right demeanor, skillset and experience to understand and explain strategic security issues to audiences of mixed technical abilities. A passion and solid understanding of software development, directory technologies, open-source, and developing the latest technologies in a dynamic agile environment. Able to deal with innovative ideas and solutions, while remaining grounded in solid security practices.
- Service owner for Directory Services covering multiple technology vendors such as Active Directory and Virtual Directory Services
- Drive Multiple Active Directory consolidations aligning with Greenfield build out
- Determine evaluation criteria, evaluate, and select a security automation platform
- Deploy new security tooling in all Directory Services Environments
- Develop integrations between security automation platform and other information repositories
- Work with security architecture and peers to identify tooling for gaps
- Consolidate capability and provide service consumption models of service
- Significant hands on software engineering experience
- Successful track record of delivering quality results in complex cross-functional projects
- Certification and hands on experience with all Directory Services Environments
- Experience with Directory Services platforms (e.g. Active Directory, Azure AD, Microsoft Azure, LDAP, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in an IT discipline
- Extensive hands-on experience in IAM
- Proven experience in banking or a significantly financially-regulated organisation
- Extensive experience of security automation experience in a large enterprise.
- Demonstrated and hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- Radiant Logic or other Virtual Directory Service
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in U.K.
- Must submit to a background investigation, including verification of past employment, criminal history and educational background
- Willing to travel internationally up to 20%.
- Familiarity with all IAM functions including Directory disciplines, PAM, Governance, and Security.
- Good business acumen with a successful track record in aligning to business drivers
- Strong Report writing and document creation skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Team player with ability to execute in a matrix structure, across time zone and national boundaries
- Proven track record of problem solving and creative thinking
- Exceptional communication skills
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations .
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.
Role: Director IAM Directory Services
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Nottingham, England, England
Apply for this job now.