We are seeking a IT Refresh Scheduler to join our team! The IT Refresh Scheduler will work directly with End Users on site, and remotely, to upgrade their machines to Windows 10, and in some cases, replace their PC.
- Maintain and improve execution of tasks
- Confer with Service Delivery Manager to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Review and communicate exceptions and guidelines with end users, ensuring a smooth, prompt refresh, with little to no down time.
- Serve as point of contact between end users and management.
- Previous experience with face-to-face customer interactions is a MUST. Must willing and able to provide support via phone as well.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
AIT Staffing provides unique hiring services for all industries, but specializes in IT Staffing.
Role: Migration Technician
Apply for this job now.