We are seeking a Level 1 Technical Support Representative to join our team! You will provide phone-based technical support to distributors and customers by researching & answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and setting up web-based installations.
- Provide phone-based support for customers and distributors who are either installing units or troubleshooting problems in the field
- Take input from customers and configure users’ websites
- Conduct satisfaction interviews with existing customers
- Update tracking matrices & company-wide software-based applications for organizational purposes
- Adequate computer skills (Google Apps, MS Excel, Trello, Slack)
- Customer-first attitude
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Good communication skills
- Teachable attitude: willingness to learn
- Ability to work with numbers in different number systems (decimal, binary, hexadecimal)
- Must have a good understanding of the Internet
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects & tasks is a must
- Experience in the water and/or wastewater industries is a plus
- Company office hours are 8 AM to 5 PM. Flexibility to accommodate a regular after-hours support schedule is required.
- Salary based on experience.
High Tide Technologies is a cloud-based SCADA company that enables users to monitor & control their systems from anywhere without spending a fortune. The simple & secure solution uses field units, satellite, cellular or Ethernet communications, and the Internet to monitor and provide automatic control of users systems.
Role: Level 1 Technical Support Representative
Apply for this job now.