Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Automotive Sales Manager
Do you have a proven track record in sales within the automotive industry? If you answered yes, you may be a fit for this opportunity! As an Automotive Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sales success of the dealership by effectively managing the staff, planning and developing short and long term goals.
- Recruit, train, manage, and direct Sales Team
- Assist individual sales reps in setting aggressive, yet realistic monthly sales goals
- Explain the policies and procedures of the dealership to sales employees, follows up with employees to verify their understanding and compliance
- Promote an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale
- Set an example of professionalism through daily actions and appearance
- Create cost-effective advertising programs and merchandising strategies for the dealership
- Oversee monthly financial statements to ensure they are complete, accurate and submitted on time to upper management/dealership owners
Ideal candidates must possess a strong management background and excellent customer service skills.
- Must have at least 2 years of successful experience as an Automotive Sales Manager
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, and the ability to understand profit and loss statements, are requirements for success
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA and must be able to pass pre-employment requirements including drug test and background screen