Accountant - Entry LevelCompensation:
If you're looking to find your place in the accounting field, we're looking for Accountant candidates who create spreadsheets in their sleep. Robert Half is hiring candidates for an exciting entry-level Accountant opportunity, with a highly successful organization. Reviewing financial statements with a heavy data entry component is the main focus of this position. If you're an Excel enthusiast, you might be a good fit for this entry-level position. We're looking for people who are interested in spreadsheet creation and manipulation. Based in Olyphant, Pennsylvania, this entry-level Accountant job is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
- Assisting with audit fieldwork for both financial and operational audits
- Carrying out other related duties and participating in special projects as assigned
- Data entry
- Reconciling and balancing general ledger accounts
- Make monthly journal entries
- Researching and rectifying account discrepancies
- Facilitating full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
For immediate consideration please apply directly to this job posting or call #removed#.Job Requirements:
- Suggested education is an AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (PivotTables, vlookups) is preferred
- 1 year of relevant accounting experience necessary
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience desired
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience preferred
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.