Teaching Assistant 1:1
Are you passionate about the inclusion of children with special educational needs and disabilities?
This specialist SEN school is looking to expand and as a result they need new enthusiastic support assistants to join their school.
They are a friendly and enthusiastic team. Training and a full induction would be offered to the successful candidate.
Job Responsibilities: Able to work with groups or 1:1 support within the classroom Supporting pupils with Complex Needs, Autism & Learning Difficulties Supervising pupils behaviour Encourage, engage and support pupils with their learning & development. You will need to be adaptable and willing to work with different age groups and also help support children with learning difficulties and disabilities. You will be based within the classroom supporting the class teacher with the daily running of the class.
You will also need to:
- To build and maintain successful relationships with pupils, treat them consistently with respect and consideration and be concerned for their development as learners.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues and seek help and advice when necessary.
- To help promote independent learning.
- To help reinforce learning.
- To assist students with physical needs.
- To develop study and organisational skills.
- To help keep the students on task and to build motivation
- To demonstrate and promote the positive values, attitudes and behaviour they expect from the pupils with whom they work.
To apply please email #removed#