We are seeking a Triage Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, and assignment of patient to the appropriate provider.
- Assess and execute patient treatment plans by phone triage
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate and dispatch referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate electronic patient medical records
- Provide set protocol advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Assist physician in triage and perform vitals assessment, shots and lab orders
- Previous experience in Pediatrics nursing
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to speak SPANISH IS FAVORABLE
Established in a city with numerous colleges and a large medical facility. Currently surgical and medical residency programs are being incorporated into this very successful hospital. Large lake located within city limits allows for year round canoeing and rowing competitively, as well as all other recreational water activities. Started in 1986, the practice has continued to thrive with an ever expanding patient population. Family friendly working environment.
Role: Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Apply for this job now.