The Business Manager of a large Secondary School in Preston is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join her school on a long term basis from March 2021. The school have an urgent need for a KS3 Teaching Assistant who has specific experience specialising in SEMH or ASC support. The position requires someone with previous experience supporting SEMH/ASC students in a education or non education setting.
- Hourly pay from £10.00 per hour
- Providing 1:1 support to SEMH/ASC in mainstream education
- Preston based Secondary School with modern facilities throughout
Our client school is a large and modern Secondary School with outstanding provisions for learning, with students able to work in the Pupil Services Unit which has been specially designed with teaching and learning at the forefront for students with additional needs. The school has recently seen an improvement in results, with last years GCSE results the best ever achieved, which can be accredited to the improvements in all key areas including teaching and learning, along with behaviour and safety of students.
Highlights of the position as a Teaching Assistant;
- Providing 1:1 asupport for particular students in Year 9
- Providing social and pastoral care to students from a range of backgrounds
- Gain an understanding in supporting students who display challenging behaviour
- March 2021 - October 2021
- On going temporary contract
- Full time
If you would like to be taken into consideration to work as teaching assistant at our client school, please respond with your CV and cover note via the link below