A FTSE 250 Services business are looking to hire a talented Head of Finance to take responsibility for finance in a significant division.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will lead a strong finance function and assist in the significant growth aspirations of the business. This role will have three direct reports and provide excellent exposure to senior stakeholders within the business.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- ACA qualified and trained in a top ten practice
- Must have experience of adding value in a commercially orientated bidding and contracting environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to prepare and present financial information concisely
- Advanced Excel knowledge
A little more information about the role:
- Providing business and financial analysis to maximise the profitability of the business including budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning
- Business partnering and providing strategic financial solutions aligned with the growth of the company
- Leading a team of three with a focus on support and development
- Working closely with the Bid teams to create winning opportunities. Able to prepare and present bids and acquisitions as required to the division and senior management
£75,000 to £85,000 base with benefits. Based in Central London.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Role: Head of Finance
Apply for this job now.