If you’re looking for a company that works where technology touches people’s lives… a company that regularly turns “that’s impossible” into “Got it - what’s next?”… a company that rewards performance with generous pay, health insurance and other employee benefits… IdeaCrew may be right for you.
IdeaCrew is currently seeking senior Systems Analysts to join our innovative, hard-working team as we disrupt healthcare technology. As a member of our crew you will have the opportunity to work closely with like-minded professionals in a fast-paced, engaging, professional environment.
As a member of our team, you will work closely with subject matter experts, chief engineers, business analysts, system architects, UI designers, developers, DBA’s and testers. As a Senior Analyst, you will work on assignments that typically involve establishing automated systems, where concern is with overall life cycle structure; and conducts feasibility studies from design, implementation and post-implementation evaluation from a number of possible approaches. Design criteria must be established to accommodate changes in legislation, mission, or functional program requirements.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., IdeaCrew is a full-service technology consultancy that develops and operates modern technology solutions for public and private organizations. Clients in need of new ideas and better solutions turn to IdeaCrew as a trusted source and partner. Our clients do important work with purpose, and our support for that work is a renewable source for IdeaCrew’s “sense of service” core value.
IdeaCrew is an open source software community supporter and contributor. Our culture encourages independent work, creative input, sharing of ideas, continuous learning and superior results.
- Work for the EDI Operations team to provide EDI related services for the IdeaCrew clients
- Perform 8001 Flat File validation and analysis; review multiple MPIs for SSN matching.
- Validate 1095-A and 1095-B files, reconcile 8001 transactions.
- Analyze EDI files sent to and received from Carriers/Managed Care Organizations (MCO) and identify errors and root cause for EDI file rejections.
- Coordinate with the development team, business operations team and the testing team to analyze, fix, test and transmit EDI files on a daily basis.
- Analyze the EDI 999 files from the Carriers and MCOs and perform root cause analysis for exceptions.
- Perform data changes to fix consumer or system reported errors, coordinate with technical and business teams to analyze error reports, access database and application to perform root cause analysis for transaction rejections.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science,Systems Analysis, Information Systems or a related field. A Master's Degree in a related field of information technology is preferred.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in information technology systems analysis.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in creating EDI X12 files for transactions sets such as 834, 999 and TA1.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in reviewing and understanding technical documents such as companion and implementation guides for Healthcare EDI formats 834 and 999.
- In-depth understanding of 834 enrollment transactions including Adds, Terminations, Cancellations and Life events.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in analyzing/testing Healthcare/Marketplace EDI Applications.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working with SQL databases/queries.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Six (6) years of experience with EDI validation tools such as Edifecs, WTX, EDI X12 files.
- Strong knowledge in the Affordable Care Act (ACA) eligibility rules.
- Experience with or knowledge of 8001/IDB file processing.
- Knowledge of Medicaid coverage types, coverage span and eligibility rules.
We offer a flexible work environment, a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401k matching and a generous vacation allowance. This position will be located in Baltimore, MD or Washington, DC. Relocation assistance may be available.
Role: Senior Systems Analyst
Apply for this job now.