As a Physician Liaison, you will be responsible for building relationships with key referral sources to gain market share in your designated territory.
A Physician Liaison will:
- identify and build relationships with key referral sources.
- develop and execute a marketing strategy to gain market share in their designated territory.
- provide education on the benefits of home health services offered to key referral sources and those in the medical community.
- provide education to the public at health fairs and other community events.
- communicate effectively with the entire healthcare team.
- maintain and provide reports, as required.
- meet regularly with all departments of the healthcare and business development team to ensure all aspects of the business are reaching their goals.
- assist the clinical team with getting necessary medical documents signed timely.
Must have one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, nursing or healthcare
- At least 3 years documented healthcare sales experience
- At least 1 year documented healthcare sales experience in the last 2 years
- Dependable mode of transportation
- Valid driver's license & current auto insurance
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Proficient in Outlook Email, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Positive, self-motivated personality
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Auto Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Unlimited Bonus Potential
Oldest locally owned and operated Home Health Company in Louisiana.
We have a 5 star rating and are a deficiency free agency.
Role: Physician Liaison
Apply for this job now.