Primary supply Teacher - Cranbrook area
Are you looking for a flexible new career?
Do you want more freedom in your working life?
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher / NQT who is looking to gain an abundance of diverse and valuable experience?
Teaching Personnel are looking for friendly and professional supply teachers for our primary schools in the Cranbrook area. We are looking for enthusiastic newly qualified and experienced teachers who have the ability and desire to teach from EYFS through to Key Stage 2.
This position will provide Newly qualified teachers with the opportunity to gain invaluable experience working within an academic setting. Working alongside a mixture of academic and support staff.
In order to be eligible for this role you must have the flexibility to work on a day to day basis or in long term positions.
As a supply teacher you will require the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a classroom
- QTS or NQT
- The ability to cover a specialism and potentially additional topics
- A passion for teaching and a desire to motivate pupils
Teaching Personnel will be able to offer the successful supply teacher a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Great rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Excellent referral scheme
- Opportunities to gain invaluable experience at a diverse range of schools
To apply, please contact Charlie Watson at #removed# or apply now.