Company: MATURE ACCOUNTANTS LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client, a Manufacturing company based in Merseyside are looking for a Group Management Accountant to join the Group Finance Team.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts and forecasting and budgeting as well as directing a small finance team.
Adherence to strict reporting deadlines is required. A thorough understanding of manufacturing accounting is essential as well as the ability to communicate financial information to non-finance colleagues in a straightforward way. The successful candidate will be expected to relay information to the Board and contribute to decision making in the business.
- A strong technical working knowledge of management accounts in the manufacturing sector demonstrating the ability to develop systems to meet commercial objectives
- Development of budgeting and forecasting systems
- Monitoring and control of Cash Flow
- Familiarity with SAGE accounting systems
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Ability to work using own initiative and manage own time effectively
- Excellent business awareness
- Hands on, proactive attitude
- Completion of management accounts for Group
- Budgets and forecasting
- Preparation of financial statements for presentation to auditors
- VAT/Intrastat Returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Supervision of banking and accounting functions