Currently looking for individuals to fill Make Ready openings within the apartment industry located. Interested candidates must be able to lift 40 - 50 lbs and preferably have prior construction, hotel/apartment or general labor experience.
Responsibilities of the Make Ready
- Trash out recently vacated apartment for occupation
- Change bulbs, locks
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- Perform painting, pressure washing, blow breezeways and parking lots
Requirements of the Make Ready
- Must be able to install appliances
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
- Construction, hotel/apartment or general labor experience preferred
- Painting, plumbing, electrical or construction experience
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
*******APPLY NOW! ---------
Call or text Kylie: 405-835-6853
Email: Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
At BG Staffing, we work with you and your abilities to help you find the right job with a great company. From the moment you turn in your applications until the moment you are placed, our professional recruiters will work hard to find just the right opportunity for you.
Role: Make Ready Technician
Location: Oklahoma City,
Apply for this job now.