Develop and manage our customer-facing Oracle CPQ (Big Machines) platform. Coordinate and develop new tools. Maintain relationship between CP&S web tools and Customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the functional specification, technical design, implementation and support of CPQ processes and Big Machines solutions
- Experience/knowledge of BMI Configuration, Commerce Document Engine and BigMachines Language (BML), BigMachines design experience & understanding of the core CPQ architecture
- Designs, configures, and develops custom code/objects using the Big Machine developer toolkit
- Develops customization in related to CPQ (Big Machine) ecosystem.
- Develops web services API integrations with other systems including CRM systems
- Manage product proprietary and confidential product pricing and configuration information.
- Coordinates data table updates with appropriate Sales, Marketing and Engineering Managers.
- Works closely with internal and outsourced IT teams to devise appropriate IT solutions that meet business requirements within time and budget.
- Stays abreast of changes in the online configurator environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts roadmap accordingly.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college with a degree in Computer Science, MIS or other related fields
- A minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience in Oracle CPQ development
- Have proven track record of architecting complex Oracle CPQ (Big Machines) solutions
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage to a budget and bring projects in on-time
- Promotes active commitment to the organization’s vision, values and direction.
- Convey clear, concise and understandable messages in written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams.
Crane Pumps & Systems is a world-class manufacturer of fluid handling systems such as pumps, accessories, and services. We provide solutions for Municipal ,Commercial , Industrial , Residential and Military market segments. We are a recognized leader in meeting the ever changing needs of today worldwide marketplace. #removed#
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, general identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
About Crane Co:
Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane provides products and solutions to customers in the hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, unattended payment, automated merchandising, aerospace, electronics, transportation and other markets. The Company has four business segments: Fluid Handling, Payment & Merchandising Technologies, Aerospace & Electronics and Engineered Materials. Crane has approximately 12,000 employees in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR). For more information, visit #removed#
Role: Application Developer/Oracle CPQ
Apply for this job now.