The Integration Technician III is an advanced and experienced field operations position. The position shall be responsible for installation tasks to include security device installation, installation of cabling and conduit and other related tasks as required by project, service requirement or the project manager. Position requires use of standard and specialized hand and power tools and advanced electronic test equipment. Goals include advanced understanding of ADS’ provided products and their proper uses, performing and directing the required techniques to achieve proper equipment installation, and ability to perform the appropriate techniques to interact with the customer. The successful team member must have advanced ability to install all equipment pertaining to tasked project as required and have advanced knowledge of industry-related blueprints (plans). Must obtain a written recommendation from a Project Manager, pass Level III Technician exam 93%, and obtain NICET VSST Level III in order to receive consideration for promotion.
- All responsibilities of Integration Technician I and II.
- Lead a constructive environment at work. This includes self-evaluating work performance, on a fair basis.
- Providing insightful and enthusiastic teamwork that generally creates positive attitudes and builds supportive moral.
- Participate and lead in seminars to train all Team members when needed. This includes learning product knowledge and procedural proficiencies.
- Designated field supervisor on projects and service tasks.
- Report project status, procurement scheduling requirements and progress billing schedules to project manager.
- File personal time records properly and on-time.
- Manage subcontractors.
- Maintain project statement of work and anticipated GPM.
- Attend weekly Operations Management meetings and provide reporting on project status, procurement requirements, service ticket updates and resource scheduling.
- Assist in proposal review and assessment as directed.
- Direct field Technicians as required.
- Keep confidential all aspects of project work, schedules, and other information.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent amount of industry education and experience
- Must have advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite as well as the ability to learn ADS’ internal software systems
- Prior construction jobsite and security systems installation experience required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Advanced knowledge of basic hand-tools and their proper use.
- Must be able to navigate five flights of stairs without harm.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. unaided.
- The ability to ascend or descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, using feet legs and/or hands and arms is required.
- All positions will regularly require bending, stooping, kneeling, and/or crawling. Qualified candidates must also be able to stand for long periods of time.
Advanced Digital Solutions (ADS), founded in 2007, is an enterprise class security systems solution provider with offices in NC, GA, KY, LA and PA. ADS consults, designs, sells, implements and services technologically advanced security solutions in commercial, industrial, municipalities, education and oil & gas markets. ADS’ distinction in the market is our individualized approach to each solution providing for a detailed and specific scope for each security requirement facing organizations.
Role: Integration Technician III
Apply for this job now.