American Cruise Lines is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for energetic and passionate candidates to join our Sales team!! We are an American owned and operated company positioned in the fastest growing segment of the travel & leisure industry. Our quality product and lasting relationships with repeat guests have allowed us to become the largest U.S. cruise line and the leader in the industry. This is a perfect time to join our team. With the expansion of two additional vessels and new itineraries in 2018, we're expecting even higher growth/sales.
Apply to learn more about American Cruise Lines and set up an interview today.
Why join our team? We have just the reason for you:
· Full time position with comprehensive benefits
· Competitive base salary with unlimited commission structure
· Accommodating work schedule
· Fast paced and fun environment
· Company match 401k
· Health and dental insurance
Still not convinced? The little things matter too:
· Additional training pay for first 4 weeks
· Catered lunch on Fridays
· Free snacks and soda
· No cold calling
· Team sales goals and incentives
What we look for in each applicant:
· Passion for the travel industry
· Sales experience and skill
· Competitive drive and a team player
· High motivation and positive attitude
· Strong computer skills
· Ability to articulate with excellent phone personality
American Cruise Lines is the largest U.S. cruise company and operates the newest fleet of riverboats and small cruise ships around the country. Our people make the difference. We recognize that our employees have made, and will keep us America's leading river cruise specialist.
Our philosophy for success is simple; hire talented people then provide training, support systems and motivation so you will thrive. Long established and deeply experienced in cruise travel, American Cruise Lines has been honored with multiple awards.
Role: Cruise Specialist /Inside Sales Representative ($50,000 - $100,000)
Apply for this job now.