Company: DIVERSE STAFFING, INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
KY17LDiverse Staffing is now accepting Reach Truck Operator
applicants for immediate hire. This is a temp-to-hire position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in Louisville, KY. This position pays up to $17.00 per hour and is a 1st
shift position weekend position. You will report to work from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday – Friday. Overtime as required by production.
Our client offers competitive pay rates, team environment, temp-to-hire positions, and employee incentive programs.
A Reach Truck Operator
for our team on this assignment will be responsible for ensuring all materials are transported and/or unloaded in a timely manner while maintaining a safe work environment.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using reach truck.
- Attention to detail required.
- Perform a pre-and post-equipment checklist.
- Sorting and build products to pallets to ensure compliance with customer expectations.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management or immediate supervisor.
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Louisville Recruiting CenterAddress: 8500 Preston Highway, Louisville, KY 40219Phone: #removed##removed#Job Order ID: 172158Job Requirements:
- Reach Truck experience required.
- Must pass criminal background screen and drug screen.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Good attendance record
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Lift up to 50 pounds frequently throughout a 10-hour shift.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift.
- Grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel, or balance.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life.