Spire St Anthony's Hospital is recruiting a Staff Nurse with experience ITU to join our dynamic and experience team. You will be caring for level 2/3 patients.
Founded in 1904, Spire St Anthony's Hospital delivers care through skilled and dedicated staff working together. With a recent £27m development investment, we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London. We offer a different approach to private healthcare and offer a variety of specialist treatments and complex procedures which are simply not available from other providers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Caring for Level 2/3 patients in ITU
- Assess patients' health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Looking after patients on ventilators
- Receiving patients from theatre
- 1 to 1 nursing
- Assisting the Multi-Disciplinary Team in planning care
Who we're looking for
- NMC registered
- General or Cardiac Intensive Care experience
- Mentorship (desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Center across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Rebecca O'Neill [... Click Apply...]or Rebecca.O' [... Click Apply...] For us it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.