Teaching Personnel is looking for Special Needs Teachers for long term and temporary work across a number of Special Needs Schools in Cardiff & the Vale of Glamorgan. You will be responsible for providing education that is adapted for children who attend Special Educational Needs Schools.
What you need to know about this role:
- Specifically employed to work with children and young people with a diagnosis of Special Needsor those that require an advanced programme of learning in order to reach their full educational potential.
- To work with individuals who have learning difficulties, physical disabilities, sensory impairments (i.e. hearing or visual), speech and language difficulties and conditions such as autism, social, emotional and mental health needs, or have a combination of these difficulties.
- The most important part of this role is using your personality to connect with the pupils and build a trusting relationship.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Tutoring on a one-to-one basis, small groups or full classroom teaching.
- Preparing lessons according to their capabilities.
- Liaising with other professionals, such as social workers. In addition to parents & other carers.
- Behaviour management; Team Teach training is advantageous but not essential.
How we will support you:
- Competitive daily rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE starting at GBP127.62* per day.
- Access to our EXCLUSIVE training portfolio such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
- GBP50 reward every time you recommend a colleague.
- Support throughout your placements.
- Your own personal Recruitment Consultant who will seek out your ideal job role.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid in line with other members of staff within the school.
HIf you are looking for a new opportunity within this specialist sector, then please get in touch with our Specialist SEN Branch at your earliest convenience. Our Manager Beth and Personal consultant Matt are eagerly awaiting your call. It's important to note that during this time of uncertainty - Teaching Personnel have remained fully operational and will continue to support our candidates in any way that we can as we progress through the current pandemic.