Manufacturing Company that works with Plastic Parts is looking for a Process Technician with that type of Background.
- Must perform all tasks in accordance with company employee handbook.
- Must perform all tasks in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 quality system procedures.
- Must communicate with all other personnel on related issues during the course of your shift.
- Must fill in all required paperwork appropriately.
- Must perform mold setups.
- Must perform mold start ups.
- Must setup process parameters.
- Must correct process problems.
- Must sample and record new molds.
- Must perform visual daily inspections of molds in production.
- Must perform mold identification with labels and location.
- Must report mold damage to Vice President of Manufacturing.
- Must check daily production schedule for any required changes.
- Must inform material handlers of any changes to material,color, jobs, etc.
- May make recommendations for improving mold performance.
- Must setup correct part containment and part conveyance for all jobs.
- All other duties, as assigned by the Vice President of Manufacturing.
- Must be able to read English at a 12th grade level.
- Must be able to understand, speak and write English.
- Must be able to perform basic math calculations.
- Injection molding experience
- Processing experience
- Must be certified to drive a forklift, training is available.
- Basic computer skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of decoupled molding principles preferred.
Company has been in business for several years and has a great management team!
Role: Process Technician (Manufacturing Industry- In Plastics)
Apply for this job now.