The OTR - Tractor Trailer Driver is responsible for safely driving/controlling the Brink’s vehicles to and from various customer pick-up and delivery locations. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers. In addition the position will interface with other BGS Internal branches, with division customers and where necessary perform security and safety functions at said locations.
What you should expect:
- Average of 5,100 miles per week
- Paid every two weeks
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Industry leading benefits package
- Compensation package with potential to earn approximately $75,000 or more per year
• Maintain the safety, security and control of the tractor trailer unit at all times
• Guard the Messenger/Co Driver during the actual delivery or pick up of valuables at a customer’s location.
• Maintain radio communication with the Co Driver/Messenger and/or other vehicle crew and with dispatch personnel/branch personnel throughout the delivery/shipping process.
• Ensure the safe and secure loading and off loading of the tractor trailer.
• Report all faults experienced during the trip/day’s activity and ensure that all information is transmitted to branch leadership.
• Complete appropriate driving route documentation
• Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicle’s interior
Brink’s Global Services is a division of Brink’s Inc, the world’s premier provider of secure logistics and security solutions in more than 122 countries across 5 continents. Brink’s Global Services specializes in the secure transportation and handling of valuable goods throughout the logistic value chain, from raw materials and components to finished products within the mining, banknote, precious metal, jewelry, security, art and pharmaceutical industries The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees.
Role: Class A CDL OTR Drivers
Apply for this job now.