The Best CNAs/PCAs in Homecare WANTED TODAY!
Do you have a background in home healthcare?
Do you take pride in the professional reputation you have built and the skills you have honed over your career?
Do you currently work in homecare; wishing your current employer paid better and appreciated the exceptional job you do day-in and day-out?
If any of these have hit home for you then it’s time for a career change, join the Interim HealthCare team TODAY! Interim HealthCare, the nation's first home healthcare company, is looking for the top care professionals in the local healthcare industry to work one-on-one with our patients within their homes. Now expanding services into the greater Augusta Metro Area, Interim HealthCare is looking for the area's top CNAs, PCAs, and Caregivers to join our Team.
So why work for Interim? What makes Interim HealthCare different from all of the rest? We're glad you asked.
At Interim HealthCare, our management and administrative office staff approach customer service with the understanding that we have two distinct and equally important groups of clients; our patients being cared for and our field employees providing that care. You are our client just as much as any patient, and should be treated as such. We know that valuing and supporting our employees enables and motivates our employees to deliver the same level of excellence when providing patient care. That is the Interim HealthCare difference; the reason why Interim HealthCare is known as the employer of choice among healthcare professionals all across the country.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
- Preform patient care within the scope of the client's service plan/plan of care
- Give our clients social-emotional support and companionship essential to their overall health and well-being
- Assist clients with the daily tasks they preform day-to-day; transportation, medication reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping, etc.
- Educate client/client family regarding proper patient care
- Report vital information regarding patient condition to nursing staff
- Other Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered, certification as a nursing assistant or personal care aide as required by the State of Georgia
- Prior Home Health Care Experience, Preferred
- Experience with at least one of the following; Geriatric Care, Senior Care, Memory Care
- Current CPR certification, as required by state and federal regulations
- Copy of recent Physical, when applicable based upon state and federal regulations
- Current TB screen results/Chest X-Ray
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid Driver’s License with Clean DMV Record, Required for Client Transportation Assignments
- Bilingual, Spanish Speaking a plus
Delivering the highest level of care and professionalism to our clients, patients, their families, and the community at large requires excellence from our employees. Excellence which we believe should be valued, appreciated and celebrate at every possible opportunity. This is why we have empowered our employees with the ability to earn the wage they want through compensation add-ons. Some compensation add-ons offered are;
- Night Shift Differential
- Weekend Differential
- Care Level Differential
- Assignment Acceptance Bonus
- Shift Pick-Up Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Client/Patient Referral Program
Contact a recruiter today for more information about our compensation structure or how you can become apart of the Interim HealthCare Augusta Team; #removed#.
OTHER BENEFITS TO CONSIDER
- VETERAN OWNED
- Locally Operated (Freedom and Support to do Things The Right Way)
- National Company with Over 50 years of Caring, Compassion, & Comprehensive Home Care Service
- First Nationally Established Home Care Company
- Weekly Paychecks, Competitive Pay Rates plus Bonuses & Rate Differentials
- Employer Provided Professional Practice Liability, General Liability, & Vehicle Insurance (When You Go to Work for Interim, You & Your Family are Always Fully Covered & Protected)
- Paid Training and Skills Development
- Significant Career Advancement Opportunities
- Welcoming, Friendly and Helpful Administrative Team
- Flexible Schedules; You Create It, We Deliver It
- Multiple Service Line Opportunities; Travel Contracts, Home Care, Care Specialties (e.g. Pediatrics), Clinical Trails, Flu & Wellness Clinics, and the list goes on and on.
- Specialized Training and Certifications also Available