Carthage is a marketing firm founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection.
We're looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding customer service, develop strong customer relationships and client relations.
From attentive sales people to our innovative advertising managers and ground-breaking clients, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join our firm, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a team environment. If you share our love for the customers we serve with advertising, the merchandise we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.
We are offering:
- Fun and positive work environment.
- Opportunity for management
- Optional travel with the advertising team
- Unlimited opportunities
We are filling entry level positions with individuals that have a track record of commitment, ambition, and leadership either through their athletic teams, in their participation in organizations on campus, or in their community. All majors and backgrounds will be considered for the advertising intern.
• Set and achieve personal advertising goals while supporting the goals of the team
• Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
• Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding merchandise
• Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases & suggest new merchandise
• Consistently seek new product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
• Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
Experience is not necessary but any background in the following:
• Proven ability to set and achieve goals
• Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in advertising
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
• Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion
• Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and advertising
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
Role: Entry Level Advertising Associate - Rockstar Team Hiring
Apply for this job now.