PEC is seeking a competitive and aggressive Territory Sales Representative who can quickly prove themselves as a potential candidate for an Operations Manager position in just a short couple of months to take over new territory. New to the Atlanta area, PEC has been thriving in the telecommunications business by using cutting edge customer service, and unbeatable sales and business development techniques.
The Territory Sales Representative will be trained in business development strategies, client history, sales cycles, and day-to-day manager responsibilities. Develop and execute a consistent and successful territory sales plan that supports revenue growth and profit goals for designated territory. The Territory Sales Representative candidate will maintain and grow critical relationships with assigned customers within a given geographical territory.
• Achieve sales growth with profitability guidelines
• Build strong relationships with customers
• Following up all sales leads resulting from marketing activities.
• Timely, accurate sales performance and reports to sales manager
• Overcome objections when necessary
• Learn the sales cycle
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills that are proven to lead to successful sales growth and long-term customer relationships.
• 1-3 years in customer service, sales, or management
• Self driven personality
• Ability to actively participate in a team setting
• Competency and understanding of management and how to build strong customer relationships.
Role: Operations Management Trainee
Apply for this job now.