Position Job Title: Project Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time
Supervision: Report to Project Manager
We are currently in search of an individual to fill the position of Project Engineer (entry level). A Project Engineer’s primary responsibility is to support projects under the direction of Project Managers. Duties include surveying, inspections, design, drafting, client relations, and construction administration services.
The successful candidate meets the following requirements:
· BS Civil Engineering (Structural) or related degree, MS a plus
· Engineer in Training (EIT) is beneficial
· 0 to 2 years in the engineering field
· Familiarity with structural engineering software (AutoCAD 2014-2016 & Revit)
· Strong Knowledge of Microsoft programs including Excel
· Wiling to ride construction swings, climb scaffold, and tolerate heights
· Self-motivated, creative, and efficient
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers
· Strong organizational and management skills
JBCI’s benefits package is beyond competitive.
· Fully Paid Employee Health & Dental Insurance (In Lieu of Insurance benefits also available)
· Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
· Company Sponsored Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care Available)
· Maternity/Paternity Leave
· 10 Paid Holidays Per Calendar Year
· Work/Life Balance & Paid Time Off
· Employer Matched 401k & Company Discretionary Profit Sharing
· Company Paid Certification/Licensure/Professional Organization Benefits
· Reimbursed Conference Travel
· Excellent Tuition Reimbursement Policy
· Company Sponsored Voluntary Supplemental Benefit Options Available
· Social and team building outings throughout the year as well as management training
· Office refreshments
· Flexible Work Hours
ABOUT JOSEPH B. CALLAGHAN, INC.
Joseph B. Callaghan, Inc. (JBCI), established in 1967, has been providing professional consulting structural and investigative services in Philadelphia and New Jersey for over fifty years with focus on building envelopes and façade restoration. Primary clients include university campuses, healthcare facilities, and residential property managers. We have experienced continued success and steady growth by ensuring quality service, consistent company leadership, and retention of employees.
JBCI is STABLE: We were founded over 50 years ago with average staff tenure of 18 years.
JBCI is SPECIALIZED: 75% of work involves structural investigation and assessment of existing structures.
JBCI is DIVERSE: 30% of our engineering staff is female. Industry average is 8%.
Our corporate policy is for each employee to be involved in all aspects of a project, from inception to completion. We believe this creates well rounded engineers and gives them the confidence to handle the complexities of our industry. Please visit our website at #removed# and social media @jbcieningeers to explore some current/completed projects and company culture.
Role: Project Engineer (Structural/Building Envelope)
Apply for this job now.