TFG is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team during the Fall semester. Our agency produces B2B marketing communications for major companies in the foodservice market. We seek an intern who can participate in various stages of project development, as well function as a resource for gaining industry information and assessment.
The intern should be prepared to participate in the following ways:
· Shadow experience of a variety of non-intern staff
· Team participation in select areas of project development
· Independently on assigned project work
The following lists areas of TFG business where the intern will/may have participation.
· Weekly team production status meetings
· Account Management/Creative/Media/PR meetings (internal downloads and internal reviews)
· Account Management/Client meetings (weekly status, creative/media/PR presentations, other TBD)
· Team brainstorm sessions (as presented by work opportunities)
· Tracking reports for media/PR activity
· Analysis and catalogue industry information (competitive materials, trend articles, client/agency opportunities)
· Findings for client/project direction
· Findings for TFG social media feed
· Support with client invoicing and processing
Custom project(s) will be defined for engagement during the internship. TFG will work with the intern to define and detail the parameters of the project(s) based upon agreed areas of interest.
WE ARE UNAPOLOGETICALLY FOOD-OBSESSED.
Our approach is simple. Our purpose is clear: Put everything we love about life into our work and work at what we love, every single day. And what we love most is food.
The Food Group is a premier full-service agency that blends food, culture and marketing expertise to deliver powerful integrated ideas that feed our clients' success. With over 45 years in food and beverage marketing, we are thought leaders in the industry. We've helped build some of the world''s most iconic brands, products and businesses. Plus, we eat, breathe and live food. Spotting trends, launching products, driving culinary innovation and finding new ways to reach your customers.
Role: Account Management Internship - Fall Semester
Apply for this job now.