Secondary Supply Teachers Needed!
Are you an experienced qualified Secondary Teacher? Are you wanting to help schools return to normal?
We are looking for Secondary supply teachers to work with a range of secondary schools in the Sheffield and surrounding area. We are dedicated to find the best supply work to suit you; we cover general / short term and long-term placements.
Schools are needing dedicated and committed staff that are going to be able to hit the ground running and help move the school forward into a sense of normality and help accelerate rates of progress for students who may have lost potential learning opportunities.
We simply need to be able to see your CV and arrange a time where we can have a nice friendly phone call, which hopefully might be a nice change in the current climate!
Here at TeacherActive we ensure that all our staff are looked after and paid fairly and properly. We consider qualifications, experience and previous pay scales to ensure that you are getting the rate the you deserve!
TeacherActive are looking for Secondary supply teachers that have the following:
- Experience of teaching students in a Secondary school setting
- Flexible and adaptable to teaching in any Key Stage in Secondary school
- The ability to developing and encouraging learning
- Creative and have the ability to conduct fun and inspiring lessons
We offer all supply teachers:
- Guidance and advice
- Free CPD advice
- Great referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Updates on news and events
If you feel you are the perfect supply teacher for TeacherActive then please contact Jack on 0114 321 0757 or send you a copy of your CV to #removed#