At this challenging time of COVID-19, our country's healthcare heroes have never been more valued and needed. So if you're a Registered Nurse based in Stoke-on-Trent looking for your next RN career challenge, Leaders In Care wants to hear from you - and will pay £17 an hour to successful candidates.
As a qualified Nurse, you will be working in a state-of-the-art service for adults who have acquired brain injuries and mental health conditions. Providing high-quality nursing care in line with personal care plans, you'll be passionate about making a real difference to people's lives. We're thrilled to be working in partnership with a prestigious 'CQC Compliant' Adult care service.
If you were already in this position in Stoke-on-Trent, earning £17ph, your responsibilities this week would have included:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure residents receive the best possible care
- Carrying out general nursing duties, including wound care, general observations and blood-sugar testing
- Liaising with other RMNs, RGNs, RNLDs, doctors and professionals
- Helping to train new Care Assistants and Nurses
To apply, you will need to have the relevant nursing qualifications and be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN. You'll also be dedicated to nursing within a friendly environment where you will build long-lasting relationships with your residents. You will also need to be well organised and able to work on your initiative.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services in the NHS and general healthcare sector, so your help and support filling these nursing vacancies are much appreciated.
The benefits package for this RN role includes:
- Competitive salary, plus enhanced annual leave entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
To apply for this Registered Nurse job, please click APPLY or call Siobhan at Leaders in Care on [... Click Apply...]. All interviews will be online or via phone for your health and safety.