Calling all TL and LTL Logistics Coordinators! Sims Global Solutions needs YOU!
If you want the chance to be a part of a fun, fresh and rapidly growing freight and logistics company, look no further! We offer a full-suite of logistics solutions that allow you to serve a wide range of clientele from fortune 100 companies all the way down to small mom and pop shops. We are the only all-in-one freight solution business owners will want to use. From the moment our customers contact us for a quote to the time their shipment is delivered, we will ensure to work with their schedule and meet their deadline. With our extensive network of the industry's top carriers and leading edge Transportation Management Software, our customers get great rates on adaptive shipping solutions with regular, real-time updates on their shipments while getting up-to-date and at easy to access information and those are just a few reasons why they keep coming back.
Sounds great, right? But what is it really like to work here?
You'll be joining our team of industry experts who has worked with or for just about every carrier available today and has an invaluable wealth of knowledge to help take your career to the next level. We have built a great foundation for our employees to flourish in this competitive industry. Sims Global Solutions is known for our responsiveness and going above and beyond, not only for our clients, but for our team as well. And when we say that we are growing we mean it: We just broke ground on our brand new 10,000 square foot building that will include amenities such as a over 3000 square foot gym!
If this has piqued your interest- read on!
Throughout your tenure with Sims Global Solutions, you'll be responsible for:
- Quoting, scheduling, and coordinating shipments through our cutting edge TMS system.
- Updating client status reports on a load-by-load basis by monitoring email, fax, and voicemail.
- Vetting and setting up new carrier vendors.
- Cultivating relationships with clients, carriers and the company team.
- Collaborating with sales department on client shipping updates and issues.
- Facilitate any returns, discrepancies, over/short, and damages.
- Managing and processing customer and market data.
- Ensuring carriers are meeting their designated appointment times.
- Crafting solutions for your customers from reporting and data.
Have we captured your attention? Awesome! Now let's see how you'll fit in with us:
- Your Experience: You have been in the Transportation, 3PL or Freight Brokering/Forwarding industry for 1-3 years and have extensive knowledge of LTL, TL Carrier and/or INTL guidelines and lanes.
- Your Education: You have a Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of training, education or industry experience.
- Your Skills: You must be an excellent communicator and negotiator. You are incredibly successful at building relationships with customers and fellow team members by listening, sharing ideas and appreciating others' efforts. You are tech-savvy, comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite and able to work from your phone, TMS, and email.
- Your Characteristics: This is a fast-paced environment, so you should have the tenacity to motivate yourself to thrive. You stay calm and organized under pressure while balancing multiple priorities. You know your customers are the most important and will respond quickly to their needs.
- Your impact: You can help lead our team to our greatest earnings yet!
Here are just a few reasons we think you'll love working with us:
We're not just invested in freight; we're also invested in our people. We are only as successful as our employees are and that's why we provide you with top-notch benefits and pamper you with perks, including:
- Full Health, Vision and Dental insurance.
- 401k-match dollar for dollar up to 3%.
- Flexibility to work when and where you want.
- Relaxed Dress Code- feel as comfortable at work as you do in your own home.
- Access to top of the line, user-friendly TMS system and reporting and analysis tools.
- Support from all departments- we are a team who works together for mutual success!
Oh, and we should also mention that being a part of our team includes having fun together! We are a privately held, family owned business and want to create a culture where we can enjoy each other, which is why we host fun celebrations, like our company sporting events! Who says building a career can't be fun?
If you want to be a part of a winning team and want to take yourself to the next level, apply now. We can't wait to hear from you! But first check us out at #removed#
Powered by JazzHR