HR Partner – Central Functions Based: Enterprise House, AshfordMaternity Cover Purpose of the Job
The HR Partner will provide proactive and flexible HR support and guidance to the assigned function/s where necessary, across relevant locations. Covering the full spectrum of the professional areas such as resource and talent management, organisation development and design, employee engagement, performance and reward and employee relations. Continuously look at ways to improve the delivery of HR initiatives and the overall service provided by the HR function. Support organisational design activity ensuring it is appropriately designed to deliver organisation objectives in the short and long-term and that structural change is effectively embedded In line with Company values.
You will be working as a member of the HR Partner team within the HR Function. Actively supporting dedicated functional areas and cross functional support where required, working collaboratively with HR Centre of Excellence’s and external partners as needed.
Providing key support to the HRBP, ensuring the HR function can deliver against the agreed strategy in alignment with appropriate employment legislation. This role will ensure the following are embedded and supported effectively:
- Employment Law
- Brakes Policies and Practices
- Brakes Values
- ER Management – up to and including dismissals, individual redundancies and supporting collective redundancies
- Support the HRBP and Management Team in the development and implementation of proposed organisational changes. From concept, design, planning and implementation of the change process, ensuring the people impact is managed effectively and efficiently to deliver the right outcome for the business. Develop and deliver the cultural and organisational change required to create a One Team approach, along with maximising the benefits from the utilising engagement survey results to improve ways of working.
- Involvement in broader change projects, including management of required consultation redundancies etc.
- Implement and co-ordinate strategies that support efficiencies and improvements within the functions.
- Employee Relations and Management Development – To ensure all managers effectively utilise the employment relations advice line and has the relevant level of training, coaching and support in conducting disciplinaries, grievances, absence management and any performance management. In addition deliver appropriate training material to new line managers and support roll out of new HR initiates.
- Career and Succession Management – Identify recruitment challenges, liaising with Resourcing Partners to co-ordinate campaigns.
- Support the functions in preparing for and running bi-annual performance and talent calibration activities, ensuring they are fit for each business area forward planning. Assist or lead on calibration sessions within units and working with local management teams to identify and recognise high potential colleagues.
- Employee Engagement – Support the functions to maximise the effectiveness of the Employee Comm