Our Nursing Team is actively seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses to work at a retirement service (55+). Our dedicated team ensures we meet the resident's individual care and social needs, sometimes complex. The home provides residents with a caring place to stay. There is a well presented outside garden space where residents can relax. It is situated in a lovely area of Bamber Bridge with access to local amenities.
- Location: Bamber Bridge, Preston
- Pay: £25 - £29 per hour
- Shifts: Mon to Fri ( 9am - 5pm)
- Weekly pay
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Variety of work in different social care and healthcare settings
- Support from a specialist consultant
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Agency worker of the month prize £50
- Entry into our Golden Ticket draw to win £500 every quarter
- 24-hour registration - register from the comfort of your own home
- Holiday pay- paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
What will you do as a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
This role is a zero-hours contract and can be flexible, with either full or part-time hours available. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs, RMN's or RNLDs who are compassionate, committed and have experience in multiple fields whether General Nursing, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurses with past Nursing experience. Restraint training will be required, although if already covered this would be advantageous. The unit would be interested in all applicants, though.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans for patients with neurological conditions
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
What you'll need to be successful as a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- You must be an experienced RMN with a valid NMC pin. Will consider RGN with strong Nursing Home background or experience in a low-security unit or with Learning Difficulties experience.
- You will possess a responsible nature, providing high standards of Nursing Care to ensure that each resident is provided with a homely, caring environment at all times
- You must lend a caring professional attitude to the role and be compassionate in nature
- You will be a team player working alongside the Registered Manager and other care professionals
- You must have the right to work in UK
Interested? If you think you're right for this Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), then click the 'apply' button below
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.