JCB & Brit European require HGV Class One Drivers based in the Stafford area
New Passes can be considered for this role as full training is provided!
This is ongoing long-term work (some drivers have remained on the agency for over 4 years!) Or temp2perm or perm. With guaranteed work all year around, you will be based out of JCB world headquarters in Rocester.
Your Shift Pattern:
- Days between #removed# start
- Nights between #removed# start
- UK wide transportation of plant machinery and commercial vehicles
- Product loading and restraint
- Utilisation of a variety of low-loader and transporter trailers
- Correct completion of inspection & delivery documentation
- Requirement to undertake full training
- This work is physically demanding.
What we need from you:
- HGV Class One Licence
- In Date CPC & Digi
- No more than 6 points, no IN, DD or DR penalty codes.
- HGV Experience Required: New Pass Considered!
Do you know that Brit European accept New Pass HGV drivers?
Do you know that they also fund HGV ONE licences?
Alternatively Call our recruitment team today on #removed#
At Silver Arrow, our priority is you, the driver. We strongly believe in getting to know you and understanding your needs in the hope of building a great working relationship.