Digital Architect - Permanent - Central London
Salary: £75,000 £110,000 per annum - Benefits - Healthcare options
Location: Central London (Travel UK wide)
My client is an industry leading System Integrator and they are currently looking for multiple Digital Architects across their Digital practice based in London. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
You'll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects and engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of their minds, which is why they utilise a variety of cloud, open source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for their clients.
Ideally eligible for SC Clearance but not essential
- Understand their clients business needs and guide them in the definition of the right Digital technology solutions based on their needs and goals
- Working with Senior Management to help define solutions and support the sales process.
- Own the technical sales and delivery of Digital projects, ensuring robust, scalable solutions - with the support of other architects and senior developers to design appropriate technical solutions
- Leading cross functional teams in an agile delivery process, responsible for a delivering first class user experiences, building content management solutions, E-commerce, and bespoke web applications
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with Senior and Executive Management
- Sector knowledge eg retail, utility, travel and transport
- Solid understanding of the technology market in areas such as Digital Experience Platforms, content management systems, Marketing, Automation or E-commerce, and applications of emerging technologies in the market.
- An appreciation of both open source and proprietary solutions, and the place for each, is essential
- Software development experience, ideally in a high-scale Digital environment.
- Experience of market-leading Digital Experience Platforms such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Sitecore or Acquia would be an advantage.
- Web platform experience, including awareness of the latest techniques, standards and best practices. Proven track record of delivering complex platforms at scale in both B2B and B2C settings
To apply please click the Apply button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford.
Role: Digital Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.