WHO WE ARE?
PURE Business Group was created to provide a unique, innovative, and collaborative solution to the Civil Litigation legal sector. Founded in early 2015 by Phil Hodgkinson and bringing thirty years' experience within the insurance and legal sector, the group now employs in excess of 450 staff in four UK locations and continues to grow year on year.
The main purpose of the position will be to ensure and improve the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the company operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies. You will report to the Group Head of Operations and be responsible for first class service to the areas of the Pure Business Group.
- Supporting workloads to ensure targets are delivered
- Ensuring the system and process changes are running effectively and providing input into necessary improvements
- Supporting key task management
- Improve processes and policies in support of business goals
- Decisive day to day decision maker
- Advising as required on cases including technical and process referrals.
- Completing regular checks were required to ensure processes are being adhered to
- Delivering feedback to Senior Management
- Daily support to Senior management and operational areas within Pure Business Group
- Build good working relationships with internal and external suppliers and stakeholders
- Advising as required on cases to clients, other departments and relevant third parties
- Effectively implement solutions to blockers that are in place
- Industry relevant experience (Legal/Call Centre)
- Knowledge of Proclaim
- Excel literate to a good standard
- Experience of providing and analysing data
- Experience of working in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver challenging targets
- Working to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deal calmly and professionally with challenging situations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Evidence of high level of attention to detail
- Competitive basic salary
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Additional day off over Christmas.
- “Me time” - 8 hours for external appointments across the year.
- Staff referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance programme.
- Training and progression opportunities within PURE Business Group.
- Water front office with a stunning view.
- Onsite canteen
- Accessible to public transport