We are seeking a CMM Programmer to join our team! The successful candidate has a positive attitude, is conscientious, detail oriented, and a self-starter able to work from verbal or written instructions. They are committed to quality, precision, and timeliness in their deliverables. These deliverables are achieved while maintaining a safe and organized working environment.
- Program CMM and inspection equipment to measure/layout complex components to engineering specifications and standards.
- Program CMM to measure complex components to verify conformance to engineering specifications and standards.
- Interpret and understand complex technical documentation such as blueprints with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) and specifications.
- Maintain inspection documentation (written, electronic and photographic).
- Successfully complete measurements and tasks on time to aggressive schedules.
- Exceptional communication with internal and external customers
- Adhere to ISO standards
- Three (3) years of metrology experience preferred
- Computer knowledge including PC-DMIS, PolyWorks, Calypso and CAD
- Minimum Two (2) years DMIS programming experience plus other CMM programs
- Experience with Faro Arm or Laser Scanning (portable arm)
- Surface plate layout experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects with dynamic priorities
- Exceptional communication skills, including technical data, to internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently while exhibiting team work skills with others
- Flexibility on job assignments
- Ability to travel on assignments occasionally
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Technical Associates degree
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay based on skills and qualifications
- Opportunities for overtime
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401 k with match
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Optional supplemental insurance
- Positive Work Environment
- Job Advancement Opportunities
- Continuing Education Opportunities
Inspec, Inc. has been providing metrology solutions to the manufacturing industry for more than 25 years. We provide sales, calibration and repair service, upgrades and retrofits of new, used and refurbished measuring equipment. Our ISO 17025:2005 climate controlled labs provide complete inspection & layout, gage, electronics, instrumentation and precision measuring equipment and hand tool services. We also provide 24/7 emergency assistance and pick-up and delivery services. Inspec is a privately-owned company providing competitive wages and benefits and a comfortable place to work. Complete company information can be found at #removed#-inc.com.
Role: CMM Programmer
Apply for this job now.