We are seeking a Process Engineer to join our team! The production position will coordinate the flow of work and materials between departments as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Serve as point of contact between production and planning teams
- Maintain and improve execution of production assignments
- Confer with other departments to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Compile reports on costs and inventory levels
- Review and communicate production status reports
- Previous experience in production, planning, or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Designs manufacturing processes within schedule and budgetary parameters.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods using lean manufacturing principles.
- Trouble shoot process related issues
- Analyzes and plans workforce utilization, space requirements and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with production group concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Coordinates with customers to determine product specifications and design changes and responds to their request.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- Development of training and provide training to production personnel during new startup/transfer production
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing measurement and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Approves product, process and equipment qualifications.
- Provides liaison to various regulatory bodies
Local and international companies trust Onin Group to find motivated job seekers to grow within their own organization!
Role: Process Engineer
Apply for this job now.