We are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join our manufacturing client.This role is a brand new role due to company expansion.
The duties of the role are:
- Debtor and creditor controls
- Bank reconciliations
- Involvement in the company stock take
- Reporting on good in and any discrepancies
- Maintain the fixed asset register on Excel spreadsheets including calculation of depreciation
- Develop and maintain stock valuation and profitability reports and systems
- Payroll analysis
- Producing reports and regular reports for financial auditors
To be considered for this role, you must be a strong Excel user and have worked within a strong reporting and analytical role.A manufacturing background would be an advantage as would previous stock experience.Either a studier or a non-studier will be considered.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, good benefits and an opportunity to join the business at an exciting time of change.
If you have the above experience, please apply to Tammy Smith now.
Role: Assistant Accountant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Blackburn, North West
Apply for this job now.