Republic Parking System, an Impark company, is one of North America's most experienced parking management companies, providing effective solutions for over 3,400 facilities in more than 240 cities. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Republic is currently looking for a full-time Maintenance Personnel to work at our Louisville, KY location.
The Maintenance Personnel position is responsible for the upkeep, cleaning, repair and improvements to the parking structures and surface lots in Louisville, KY. This position requires cleaning outside and assisting customers for the majority of the day. This is a 24/7 operation and does require a flexible shift based on the needs of the operation. Overtime is required on a regular basis, with a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Assist guests in the facilities and provide customer service
- General cleaning (90% of daily activity) and repair work
- Paint, repair parking equipment and fix potential safety issues
- Pigeon abatement
- Snow/ice abatement (during winter months)
- Assist with event operations and pre-sell parking
- Cross-train in other departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in outdoor environments, including various weather conditions (snow, rain, heat, etc) for extended periods of time
- Ability to walk or stand for entire shift
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly including new technologies
- Critical thinking; ability to assess situations and take best course of action
- Work independently and be self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of small power and mechanical hand tools and minor mechanical maintenance and repair
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Impeccable attendance
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Republic Parking is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
About Republic Parking
Republic Parking was formed January 2, 1966, in Chattanooga, Tennessee where it maintains it Home Office to this date.
Originally, the Company was founded to operate at airports and consequently was called Air Terminal Parking. As expansion into urban projects of downtown lots and parking garages took place, the name “Air Terminal” no longer was appropriate and in 1986 a new logo and the name of Republic Parking System was adopted.
Republic Parking provides tailored parking and ground transportation solutions for clients throughout the United States. Our current service offering includes first-class on- and off-street parking management, automated parking systems, shuttle and valet services, facility design and review and much more.
Republic Parking operates parking facilities on behalf of property owners and asset managers. We provide tailored parking and ground transportation solutions for clients throughout the United States.
Our service offerings includes first-class on- and off-street parking management, automated parking systems, shuttle and valet services, facility design and review and much more. Since 1965, Republic has had a reputation for offering superior service to its customers and clients, and for employing leading edge technology in parking solutions.
Role: Maintenance Personnel
Apply for this job now.