COMPANY: TEACHING PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full time
SALARY: £120 - £150 per day + Flexible work pattern
Primary Teacher needed!
Are you dedicated, compassionate, motivated and inspirational? Do you have a keen interest in developing your own experience in the worlds of either Primary education or Special Educational Needs? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
I am looking to meet with Teachers for both primary Schools and SEN schools.
About the role:
- Primary or SEN Teacher
- Planning and delivering lessons that take the needs of the students into consideration
- Assisting the children with their educational growth
- Flexible working options available (part time & full time)
- Work alongside a supportive SEN department and senior leadership team.
- Competitive rates of £110 - 140 per day (dependent on experience)
- Hold UK QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Experience working with children or adults with Special Educational Needs would be ideal but not necessary.
- You will be confident, determined, resilient, approachable, positive and motivated.
- You will be calm, caring and conscientious.
- Commitment, initiative and excellent interpersonal skills is essential.
- Comfortable delivering a primary curriculum to children with special needs.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to:
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
- Be able to provide two references from the last 6 years
We also offer a broad range of opportunities to work with secondary aged students and with students with a variety of different specialist needs. These include, but are not exclusive to, Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties, Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties, Physical Difficulties, hearing and visual impairments, Behavioural issues and Social, emotional and mental health issues.
If this sounds like the next step in your career or the perfect role for you then please send your CV or call 01604 521215.