COMPANY: ACME APPOINTMENTS
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: Up to £35000 per annum
Looking for an experienced property manager who is able to hit the ground running in regards to looking after a mixed and diverse residential property portfolio. My client is a well-known and well-respected player in the property management sector, specialising in block management in particular. You will need to be comfortable in all facets of block management including but not limited to Running AGM's, putting together service charge budgets, site inspections, health & safety inspections, staff training as well as involvement with major works/section 20's.
Key duties include:
- Understand and interpret leases.
- Conduct site inspections.
- Prepare budgets.
- Agree annual management fees.
- Control expenditure during the year.
- Year-end accounts review.
- Ensure Health & Safety risk assessments are carried out and kept up-to-date & safety remedial works are carried out.
- Manage supplier performance.
- Review and approve supplier invoices.
- Leaseholder communication.
- Attend AGM and resident meetings.
- Understand major works requirements.
- Produce & maintain Capital Expenditure Programme.
- Implement major works.
As a property manager will need to be confident in all areas of residential block management and be comfortable being responsible for running a portfolio of at least 400 units or more. A full UK driving licence is essential as you will be required to make regular site inspections. If you are an experienced residential block manager and feel that you display the above qualities, we would love to hear from you.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.