R&D Engineer and Toolmaker - £25K - £30K pa + bonus - Bognor Regis
Would you welcome the opportunity to play a key role at a business aiming to be a global leader in its industry?
Gatemaster are seeking an exceptional engineer get involved in exciting development and engineering tasks to ensure our ambition of continuous improvement is maintained. In 2020 we are investing significantly in new machinery to ensure we maintain our growth in global markets.
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Designing and manufacturing concept products.
- Manufacturing tooling and fixtures to produce these products.
- Assisting Production to resolve engineering issues.
- Improving current manufacturing processes.
- Taking ownership of and overseeing production of new product projects.
Gatemaster manufactures a range of internationally renowned gate hardware. An ambitious company with a bright future, we are developing and marketing new products to expand our global sales. Key to our success is our top-notch customer service.
As a family-owned business, we prefer to look at the long-term perspective over momentary gains. As a result, we have cultivated an open and friendly team, cultivating cohesion based on core values: honesty, added value, highly responsive and problem-solving approaches.
The key skills and qualities for this role are:
- Customer-first attitude.
- Experience in CNC machine programming and setting.
- Proficient in manual machining.
- CAD drawing skills.
- Great team worker.
Training is available for enthusiastic candidates with great potential.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.